"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > Forum Admin: Tech Support & Announcements
Old 09-07-2004, 07:46 AM   #41
Senior Cook
Originally Posted by kitchenelf
VDQ - where is this drama queen that you want. Post the link so I can look at it. - Thanks
I haven't gotten through all of these posts yet for this thread, but here is where I find the Drama Queen that I love!

Collectors Haven....Smileys 1. and under "sad, cry" This is what it looks like....

Jovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 07:53 AM   #42
Senior Cook
THANK YOU..... THANK YOU......THANK YOU! Happy camper now. :D
You should have added this....

Jovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 09:25 AM   #43
Chief Eating Officer
Thanks for the welcome! This site is great! I will second what marmalady said...a forum on forum on 'how-to's', or terminology would be great. I also would like to see a "what do I do with" forum as I found that very helpful on the FN boards. Even if you do not make any changes, I think this board is fantastic!
You know you can't resist clicking
this link. Your eyes will thank you. VISUAL BLISS
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 10:40 PM   #44

I would love to see some colors :D on board, also helpful hint section.New avatars.Chain threads.DONT DOS OF COOKING.... :D

linda gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 09:14 PM   #45
Senior Cook
Just one, that you d/c your post after 6months or so, it's a little off balance to reply to a post that you realize is from Jan.03...
otherwise, I'm happy to be here, to have a place at all with my 'siblings' from fny. Thank you for being so generous and giving, and I hope my brotheres and sisters will serve ya'll well. since most have come here before me I bow to them and say....... Thank You.
southerncook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 03:49 AM   #46
Senior Cook
Originally Posted by Audeo
Admins, this site is GREAT! You've put in a lot of work here, and it shows. Very nicely done -- thank you.

My only suggestion to add would be to reverse the order in which new replies are applied to a thread. In other words, the newest responses would be on top, directly under the original message that began the topic.
I like it just the way it is, ie, with the newest post listed last - I find it easier to follow the thread. :)
Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.
merstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 09:16 AM   #47
Chef Extraordinaire
I like this site a lot so far (I'm a newbie and former short-term FN'er). I'm also mostly a computer moron when it comes to using forums like this and how to manage posts, threads, etc.

Maybe an FAQ thingy would be good to add to the Intro Yourself link to 'splain it all to us beginners.
mudbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 10:10 AM   #48
Assistant Cook
Okay, I guess I'm stupid, but where do you find the Avatars and how do you post one with your name? Does this make sense? I want one, too!!
Eat dessert! Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart!
mimix2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 01:23 AM   #49
Senior Cook
I Know, I have suggested this previously, But, (at the risk of being "Redundant") I believe it would be very helpful to have the "Vote 5 Stars for DC" link on the "Main Page" :D Atomic Jed!
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 03:34 PM   #50
Send a message via AIM to nicole
I agree with alot of you guys, brighter color, recipe box, I love the live chat idea, photo forum. My suggestion would be a 18+ forum, so we can talk about things in more of an adult way.(of course no inapropriate maners though). Maybe when we get all the ideas we can take a vote to what everyone likes and doesn't like so WE ALL have a choice. I think everyone has great ideas :D . This will be so fun for everyone when it is finished

nicole is offline   Reply With Quote