SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEW SITE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am finding that the font color can't be changed lately. Is this something permanent? I like to change colors so that I can see mine quickly as I browse through.

BC

Idea for new site

I like looking on a profile and finding out if someone is male or female. Sometimes leaving it to the imagination isnt always good. lol :)

kitchenelf said:
Do you mean in a title or just in your post?

A title has never been able to be different colors.

Hey! I tried and tried this with no luck. No, not in the title, but in the body. Let's see if it's fixed itself for me.

BC

Well, I can't explain it...:ermm:...but thanks!

BlueCat said:
Hey! I tried and tried this with no luck. No, not in the title, but in the body. Let's see if it's fixed itself for me.

BC

Well, I can't explain it...:ermm:...but thanks!
Bluecat I am seeing your text in blue. What does not seem to be working for you?

GB said:
Bluecat I am seeing your text in blue. What does not seem to be working for you?

Well, this one worked. There was one post either yesterday or the day before that I tried to get to turn blue, with no luck. I went back and edited it several times to try to get the font to change color, but no luck. This one is fine. I guess I should have tried two or three before crabbing!

BC

P.S. I just went and changed the original post in question to blue. Maybe I was having some sort of fit at the time. :blink: Sorry...and never mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom