Test for Charlie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieD

Chef Extraordinaire
Why can't I post new thread from my phone? After I click on "Create" the message comes up: "Please select one of the options for Is this recipe?"
Clicking on OK doesn't do anything. what option? How to select that option? Makes no sense.

I start threads from my phone all the time. Is there a problem?

I start threads from my phone all the time. Is there a problem?

This is what I posted earlier:

Why can't I post new thread from my phone?

After I click on "Create" the message comes up: "Please select one of the options for Is this recipe?"
Clicking on OK doesn't do anything. what option? How to select that option? Makes no sense.

Open the app.
In the upper right corner is the new topic icon. Touch that.
Select a category like Off Topic, Ethnic Foods, Etc
Enter a topic title
Write your post.
Press CREATE in the super right corner.
Done

If you’re posting a recipe select recipe. If not select other.

...After I click on "Create" the message comes up: "Please select one of the options for Is this recipe?"

This didn't happen for me.

This is what I posted earlier:

Why can't I post new thread from my phone?

After I click on "Create" the message comes up: "Please select one of the options for Is this recipe?"
That happens when you try to start a new thread in one of the recipe forums, because on the website, in those forums, you have to select whether or not you're submitting a new recipe. But there's no way to make that selection in the mobile app, so you get an error message.

The solution is to start your thread in the General Cooking forum. If you want, you can ask a mod to move it.

Open the app.
In the upper right corner is the new topic icon. Touch that.
Select a category like Off Topic, Ethnic Foods, Etc
Enter a topic title
Write your post.
Press CREATE in the super right corner.
Done

Ok, did what you said. Now wondering if it posted. Thank you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom