Thanks to admins/moderators

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cave76

Washing Up
Thanks to the admin(s) or moderators that quickly removed a post that was so clearly an advertisement (without permission, I assume). I won't put the name of what was being sold here, for good reason.

The admin was so quick that before I could post my rebuttal to the thread ( I just love exposing health frauds)---- the thread was already 'invalid'.:LOL:

That's so sweet of you, Cave! Thank you!

We try, but sometimes there's no admin/mod available so it may take awhile. Happy it worked out this time!

Last edited:
Sometimes people who slip between the cracks do get in.

Luckily for me, they haven't found me yet. Ha!

With love,
~Cat

Cat said:
" Luckily for me, they haven't found me yet. Ha!"

You too, huh?:innocent:

I find suspect some posts that are allowed. Like someone joining the forum to post one post and then...never again. A post that basically doesn't do anything for anyone else but benefits the poster only. I'm all for helping someone, but I feel like a dupe responding to posts like that. I'm talking about posts that asks everyone here to...well...respond to a survey for his benefit only, then he's gone. It's harmless enough. I guess we can lend him a hand. A bit annoying tho. Responding makes me feel as if I'm working for him. :ermm:

Also, if thanks are to be given to the admins here, I want to thank whomever for extending the time you can edit a post without it showing the post was edited. :)

Last edited:
I find suspect some posts that are allowed. Like someone joining the forum to post one post and then...never again. A post that basically doesn't do anything for anyone else but benefits the poster only. I'm all for helping someone, but I feel like a dupe responding to posts like that. I'm talking about posts that asks everyone here to...well...respond to a survey for his benefit only, then he's gone. It's harmless enough. I guess we can lend him a hand. A bit annoying tho. Responding makes me feel as if I'm working for him. :ermm:

Also, if thanks are to be given to the admins here, I want to thank whomever for extending the time you can edit a post without it showing the post was edited. :)

I also wish to join you to thank the administrators and the moderators. They work very hard to make this website a joyful place for all members.

This website is such a nice place for us. The only problem I've had here was that problem with the counterfeit money. I was offering perfect $100 bills to all the members and for some reason or other, they took away my post!

I'm joking.

With love,
~Cat

The best are the ones that want you to go to their website/forum. You want to "reply", but if you do, your post is just wasted when the thread is removed.:rolleyes:

Report the post so it can be removed quickly. Those types of posts are not allowed, but it hard for the Mods/Admins to see each and every post that is created every day. If it's reported they see it, guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom