The Mother Link Is Not Working for Me Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
I hate to keep complaining, but today whenever I tried to click on plain ole Discuss Cooking to get the full menu of forums, all I get is "this page cannot be displayed."

Have had to sneak in some other way, usually using the Jump tool at the bottom of the screen.

Is there maintenance going on that I'm not aware of, or is it just my computer again?

Me too Mudbug, I can get the portal but not the forum listing page.
HELP!!!!!

kadesma:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :(

I have been having intermittent problems today too. It is not your computer Mud :). I am sure we will be working back to normal soon.

Me too! At first I couldn't get in at all. I would get the same, page cannot be displayed. 2 times, I got, "This site is having technical difficulties"
Abour 8 times, I would reply and hit the button and it would run and run like it was trying to post and then come up with the refresh page. Maybe there is a kink from the upgrade the other day. ARGH!! I go crazy when I can't get here people!! I'm waiting for the guys holding the white jacket to come in one day!!

Mudbug - I had that pretty much all day yesterday too, but not today thankfully.

Probably just another brain short in the modern technology network - lol!!

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!! I can only get onto the site if I come in thru a "back door" - i.e. an e-mail to me re: a thread I've posted on. Otherwise I keep getting that stupid "this page is unavailable". What the heck is going on here??

One would think that if I have to be subjected to TLC & other advertising popups constantly (& I hope these companies realize that just because of the popups I will NEVER buy from them), I should at least be able to access the site.

So annoying.

Well, I think I'll be giving this site a rest for awhile. It's become too darn irritating. I just tried posting a long post with a recipe, & when I hit submit I got that idiotic "this page not available" page & my post is not there.

Admins - please let us know - somehow - when you've managed to work this out.

That's the way, Mudbug.............go get em.
img_260994_0_d9c0669eb2db2888fc6036925f2f8f39.gif

Didn't we all give Bucky a whack at one time or other? He's always teasing us.:ROFLMAO:

I hope the Admins ears are ringing, because I still can't get in except via a back door, & my posts either repeat back 3 times to me or don't post at all. Since I'm a techno-idiot, had a friend check out my computer & he said the problem is at this site, not at my computer. Small compensation.

Back
Top Bottom