TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joesfolk

Head Chef
Will someone please tell me what TNT means when it is next to the name of a forum topic? Sorry if I am a little technologically illiterate.

Thank you...I never would have guessed...thought it was a texting term. (Which it probably is....duh.)

Thank you...I never would have guessed...thought it was a texting term. (Which it probably is....duh.)

I looked at it several times before i deduced what it meant. I didn't know there was a forum for the Commonly Used Abbreviations, etc. And I wouldn't just ask...I just have this thing about figuring it out for myself.

Thanks Taxlady and highness. I can always count on you folks.

LOL, I think I asked this question around my 50th post. There's a lot to be said and admired for members who wait until 800.

I first thought it meant, "Dynamite! Don't you mess or badmouth my recipe. It's dynamite!"

I admit it...I got a bit of a "giggle" out of this forum topic! For reasons unclear to me, somehow, I actually figured out what this TNT meant early on. Just by accident of course though...*smiles*...so, for the record, you are NOT "alone" here in this!! HAHAHA

LOL, I think I asked this question around my 50th post. There's a lot to be said and admired for members who wait until 800.

I first thought it meant, "Dynamite! Don't you mess or badmouth my recipe. It's dynamite!
"

That made me really LOL spork. Truth be told, that's the real meaning.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom