Underlined Green Words

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A weird little wrinkle

If this means anything:

I've noticed that the "links" disappear when I hit the refresh button, but reappear after a few minutes or when I switch to another part of the board.

Mudbug, try downloading and running Ad Aware. It is basically the same as spybot, but I find it does a much better job.

Another thing you could try is getting Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. It is a much better browser and you will not have spyware problems anymore as they (and viruses) do not target Firefox for the most part.

GB said:
Mudbug, try downloading and running Ad Aware. It is basically the same as spybot, but I find it does a much better job.

Another thing you could try is getting Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. It is a much better browser and you will not have spyware problems anymore as they (and viruses) do not target Firefox for the most part.

GB do you ever have trouble with Firefox shutting down?
I'll be typing away sometimes and the window just disappears. After it happens it seems to take a longer time to reopen Firefox. Two or three times longer than if I'm opening it for the first time that day.... Does that make any sense:) at all??

GB said:
Hmmm no I have never had that problem. I can't even guess what would be causing that :(

:):) I think it must
be the little guy who lives in my computer.
I must have made him mad somehow...! :)

Back
Top Bottom