Was there a problem with this website?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heat

Senior Cook
At 6:30 am Eastern Standard time i couldnt get into Discuss Cooking, I could get into all other sites except this one! Including Chef2Chef! But, i couldnt get in that way either. I kept trying until i finally got in at 11:30 ish. And there was only 3 people here. And, theres always lots more by then? I was going nuts!:LOL: Did anyone else have this problem? ???

heat i had that problem too. there were certain sites i could get into and other onesi couldn't get into.

me, too, but my brother's a computer ****ed genious so when i called him in and he said it was probably just the mods fixing something on the site i put my middle fingers down and ceased to swear, lol. just jokin, but my brother IS a genious! his IQ is even higher than mine is, the jerk!:)

couldnt get in either,dont worry about it heat,it happens sometimes,when it does,just wait and try after a little while....

If you can get into another website, your computer isn't broken!

Sometimes a site will not be available because (a) the server is down for some reason, or (b) the website is down for some reason like maintenance, upgrading, etc.

What mike said. I had the same problem around 9am (boston) and figured the site was just temporarily down. When that happens dont wory, it's rarely longer than a few hours.

I had the same problem today!!

Its crazy! Cause i love to be in DC early in AM!! It took over 4 hours to get in today. 5 yesterday. :(

Thanks Atomic Jed!

Thanks for the updates! :) I'm hoping i can get in DC early tomorrow! hahaha! Can anyone heaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr me? :LOL:
Just in case someones watching and listening that has power to "Give me DC in Am" !!!!!!!!:winkiss:

Had no clue why it was happening - knew it was NOT my own computer - waited and waited... then had to leave on a trip... glad to be back, nearly flooded the place in the last little while... sorry folks!

Back
Top Bottom