We must say "Farewell" to one of our own.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gina and Erica; I extend the hand of friendship and fellowship to you. Feel free to be a part of our family, just like your dear mother was. We would be more than happy to have you, and share our good and bad, great recipes, questions, our whole community. No pressure, just an invitation to carry on.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Gina and Erica; I extend the hand of friendship and fellowship to you. Feel free to be a part of our family, just like your dear mother was. We would be more than happy to have you, and share our good and bad, great recipes, questions, our whole community. No pressure, just an invitation to carry on.

Yes, we would love to see you here.

Erica, CJ sent that to me a few years ago :) I kept asking her for a picture and she finally sent me one. She did love her babies, even her adult ones :)
All of you were her heart and soul. I wish I could say something to make it better, but, know that it will get easier to smile and know she is watching over you all.
She reminded me of my momma. I lost her 21 years ago. I was 23 and it was hell. I bonded to her very quickly and she was so sweet and helped me through sickness and family problems :) Always a shoulder for us all. God love her!! I will miss seeing her on here. Her picture sits with my momma, daddy and Mammaw on a shelf with a pretty cross.

Erica and I want to thank you for extending that invitation. My father has been on and read through the posts. He, like us, was in tears. It warms our hearts to know how much you all cared for her. We would also like to say thank you for the beautiful flowers. I will try to attach the photo. If it works, CJ's grandchildren are in it. From left to right is Cade, Carson, Olivia, and Ethan.

Kadesma's daughter, Erica

Thank you for the invitation. I will definitely pop in now and then. In fact I have installed the app on my phone and created my username. ?

Erica and I want to thank you for extending that invitation. My father has been on and read through the posts. He, like us, was in tears. It warms our hearts to know how much you all cared for her. We would also like to say thank you for the beautiful flowers. I will try to attach the photo. If it works, CJ's grandchildren are in it. From left to right is Cade, Carson, Olivia, and Ethan.

Ok, the pix didn't show up. I added an album to my profile if you want to see pix of the kids and past/present pix of cJ.

Those are great pics! Handsome family.... Thanks for posting them :)

Thanks so much for sharing the pics, your mom was a stunner!

Thank you Chief. You Sir, are a gentleman.

Thank you for the pics, Gina and pleased to meet you Erica! Welcome and pull up a chair.

For Kadesma's Family

My heart just broke reading the news about your wonderful Mom. Please accept our family's deepest sympathies. It was a great pleasure to meet her and your Father in real life. Phil's was a special place. It still is. Every time we pass by I give her a wave hello. My son told me he thought she was a sweet Lady. We all had a good time.

Kades was and will always be my very dear sweet friend. I'll truly miss her.

Munky.

(Char)

img_1324104_0_6badae1bce3b2cee49abf2e3f2f2ec93.jpg

Gina and Erica; I extend the hand of friendship and fellowship to you. Feel free to be a part of our family, just like your dear mother was...

Along with the Chief, taxy, Dawg, Rocket, and many others who haven't posted yet, another vote for you to share in love of your Mom with us. She was a special lady and her love of family came through all her posts. I know I'd be honored to have you continue her presence in spirit.

I can see now why my mom loved being here with you all! ? Chef Munky, thank you so much for the picture. We loved taking her to Phil's as much as she loved to go! While I don't enjoy the kitchen nearly as much as my sweet mama did, I'm just not that good at it, I have decided that I will try making so if her recipes that you all listed as favorites.

image-1904301249.jpg

I've attached a picture for you. Hope it works.
Ari

Ma reported on her Thanksgiving, she had a wonderful time and all her babies were around her. This is what made her life meaningful, that opportunity to be surrounded by the family that she adored.

You, her Kids, Grandkids and especially Gil were the work and purpose of her life and she did a fantastic job.

Back
Top Bottom