What do you do with your karma?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys are too much .. and I'm proud to be 5'3.5" .. Think I'm starting to lose the half inch tho, my pants aren't so high-water anymore. LOL

I am 5' 1" - The only problem being that most kitchen cabinets are made for people a "WEE" bit taller - If I keep getting smaller, I am going to have to get a step ladder!!!!:ohmy: Just remeber size is like spice - sometimes "A LITTLE" is better than alot!!!!!:-p

Hello Reanie525i, I know just how you feel. I'm the same height as you. If I ever get the chance to redesign my kitchen, I'm going to make sure all the shelves and cupboards are at a height where I can reach things.

I am 165cm (5'6") and don't think myself of being particularly short (well... unless I am in Holland... there they called me a midget!!), but I am constantly toying with a idea of putting a sliding ladder like they do at bookshops/libraries around the tall kitchen cabinets when we remodel our kitchen... our chairs are being used as much for a step stool for me as sitting purpose.

urmaniac - that's what I would do if I redesigned my kitchen - OR - I would put little kick plates under the cabinets that would pop out for a little "lift". I like the ladder idea - 'cause a kick plate doesn't really get me to the back of the upper shelf :blush:

actualy it took me a while to work out Where this Karma points thingy for me was, it`s nice to see that people like your posts, and you know that you`ve helped them out a little though, kinda gives you Insight into the sorts of data that`s usefull and what isn`t.

so in That respect, I guess you could say I use mine as an indicator of what constitutes a good post.

the trick with Karma (like in life) "Give as much as you get!" :P

Snoop Puss said:
Hello Reanie525i, I know just how you feel. I'm the same height as you. If I ever get the chance to redesign my kitchen, I'm going to make sure all the shelves and cupboards are at a height where I can reach things.
LOL - That would be great - instead of my bf hitting me in the head when he opens the cabinets I would hit him in the shins - lol - Maybe we need a "Hobbit" house - lol picturing the kitchen!!!!

I did the opposite. I married a woman who makes me look like a giant. Not only that, but her entire family is at least half a foot shorter than I am. I feel like I am 7 feet tall when I go over my inlaws house.

I know the feeling GB. I'm 5'5 ish, DH is 5'8 and a veritable giant for his family...they are all under or hovering around five feet. I feel amazonian there. I stopped wearing high heels.....for all of a week, lol. Now when I get in la strife I pretend they are flies buzzing about....lol

LOL, I just had a look at my Karma points thingy, and never in million years could I ever get this exact number again:12345 points total

I'd send you more for the sheer joy of it, but I don't want to spoil the number.
Have a good day in any case.

Back
Top Bottom