What do you do with your karma?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snoop Puss

Head Chef
Due largely to kitchenelf (for which many thanks), I seem to have accumulated some karma. I've checked for karma in the faqs but there are no matches. What does one do with karma? Do I just keep it as it makes me feel wanted and popular?:)

Yes it is just for your own personal satisfaction. It is just another way for members to show their appreciation to you.

I find that it tends to show certain things about the person with more karma rather than less. Their effort in this community, the knowledge they share, and those sorts of things.

thymeless

GB said:
Yes it is just for your own personal satisfaction. It is just another way for members to show their appreciation to you.

Or for admins to show their anger. :D

I'm at like 3000 points. :)

goboenomo said:
Or for admins to show their anger. :D

I'm at like 3000 points. :)

Its not for showing anger. It was to show YOU that your post was not appreciated. If we were angry we would let you know it in a different way.

If everyone would remember this, the karma will flow like wine:)

img_349537_0_2b0e77e19f910ecd43581af0096156a3.gif

Public Service Announcement!

If you need to give out karma to others before you can give karma to someone you specifically want to reward, the moderators/site helpers will allow you to giive karma to them. Please give karma to the moderators/site helpers in alphabetical order.

Just another unselfish service of your admin team.

Andy M. said:
Public Service Announcement!

If you need to give out karma to others before you can give karma to someone you specifically want to reward, the moderators/site helpers will allow you to giive karma to them. Please give karma to the moderators/site helpers in alphabetical order.

Just another unselfish service of your admin team.
You're not supposed to make me laugh when I'm drinking HOT coffee!!!:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
But such a sage piece of advice...
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom