What Is With The Board?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your link and mine go to the same page and it totally doesn't look right. I know during upgrades things can happen just wondering if there's something going on like the time the blue borders disappeared.

I'll let "our people" know about this. Mine was working fine until I posted above. Now it appears a bit off also!!!!!

I went to the lengths of rebooting to see if it was an internet issue and then connected via my blackberry. All the same. It's just gone whonky.

My portal page looks different now (starting last night), but so far I haven't had any other problems.

:)Barbara

Thanks GB, I hadn't seen that before. The first thing I noticed (and complained immediately to James about!) was that my list of contacts online was no longer there.

:)Barbara

I'll let "our people" know about this. Mine was working fine until I posted above. Now it appears a bit off also!!!!!
Elf,
I tried the link and get the same thing Calisto mentions, it's odd it does not
show poster, not can you see the start of the sentence that tells what the post is about it looks nice, but as if something is missing
kades

I'm bothered by the fact that the board changed at the immediate time my antivirus went totally wonky. Something is seriously not right at this time.

Are my posts not showing up?

Please see the link I posted above. Andy explained why this is happening in that link.

I'm bothered by the fact that the board changed at the immediate time my antivirus went totally wonky. Something is seriously not right at this time.

It's simply a coincidence. My portal page went wonky AFTER you posted this! It's all your fault :LOL::LOL:

Follow the link GB posted. Andy R explains that he is working on things and hopes to have them fixed soon. The page in question will be fixed as soon as he is done.

Are my posts not showing up?

Please see the link I posted above. Andy explained why this is happening in that link.
Geebs ~ I saw your posts but I'm still concerned that the only site I've been on today is here, my antivirus crapped out, and there are obvious changes being made as indicated by your post. It truly concerns me. Whenever changes are made, threats can get in. Maybe it's coincidence that the changes happed the exact minute my antivirus went left of center, but the chances are 1000 to 1.

It's coincidence Callisto. Andy isn't rendering the site "in danger". It's no different that when we work behind the scenes on things. We're not opening a door to anything that can harm DC. He's simply removed some information and will re-instate it when he's done.

It's coincidence Callisto. Andy isn't rendering the site "in danger". It's no different that when we work behind the scenes on things. We're not opening a door to anything that can harm DC. He's simply removed some information and will re-instate it when he's done.
Call me a skeptic but I don't believe in coincidence. You visit one site in a day, it goes through changes, and all of the sudden your computer freaks out? No one can 100% guarantee when someone is making changes that everything will be okay.

It's simply a coincidence. My portal page went wonky AFTER you posted this! It's all your fault :LOL::LOL:

Follow the link GB posted. Andy R explains that he is working on things and hopes to have them fixed soon. The page in question will be fixed as soon as he is done.
Elf I feel like the twlight zone here I hit something don't remember what or where and now my sceen is co mpletely a new pale green is there a way to get back to the old blue screen?

Back
Top Bottom