What's up w/User CP?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you sure you were born Mud? :)

I seem to remember that being a bug every once in a while. Click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page for the wizards to work their magic.

I knew you would like it because when I traveled back i asked your opinion on it and you suggested I post it right away.

You will need to include a year, sadly. You can set your profile so that this info is private but the year is required. This requirement is in response to COPPA laws about under those under 13 posting on the internet.

He did, but don't you remember we were going to keep that hush hush so the paparazi did not hound you. Oh well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

You will need to include a year, sadly. You can set your profile so that this info is private but the year is required. This requirement is in response to COPPA laws about under those under 13 posting on the internet.

thanks, Janet. would 1885 work?

No - it has to be a believable age. Under 13 and you will not be able to log in w/o parental consent, older than dirt will also not work. I always thought you were 29....? I certainly am ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom