Where were you guys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
img_364375_0_0c54a7d85c52f0e7f4f565d470e23da3.gif
I tried all morning to get to talk to you, but DC wouldn't load. Was it just me or was the server down? I was starting to panic here.

Same for me Wasabi, I was forced to rest as I was told I sure missed all the fun here...

kadesma:)

I just tried to post here that I, too, have been having trouble, but the post didn't take. I actually had to work this afternoon! I guess that I will have to console myself with the new Cook's Illustrated for now.

Yup, just now was able to get on here. I was able to get on early this a.m. but not since until now. I missed everybody too!!

I didn't get a chance to try or I might have paniced..have to have my dose of DC..
My boys came over and did some scrapeing on the front of my house..before dry rot set in. Then a new neighbor came over so I had a busy day.

Stupid server!

We definitely had an issue with our server today, but I'm not sure exactly what is was.

Sorry everyone!:(

I was able to get on here this morning, but the rest of the day it was down. Oh well, I baked cookies and wrote some Christmas cards, and actually worked out today.

MJ, it's not your fault, stuff happens with servers.

wasabi said:
img_364432_0_0c54a7d85c52f0e7f4f565d470e23da3.gif
I tried all morning to get to talk to you, but DC wouldn't load. Was it just me or was the server down? I was starting to panic here.

We were lookin' for you - we couldn't find you anywhere!!!!! "pooky lip"

Yes, it is being worked on. Sometimes these things happen and sometimes there are kinks with a new server. I just look at it as having the time to go do housework.

A cable was cut at the datacenter that houses our server. This affected a lot of other sites as well.

Back
Top Bottom