Why did I have to log in AGAIN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyndalou

Head Chef
Every so often, I am unable to access posts on the site because I am not logged in. then when I try to log in I get the message that I have used an invalid password or username. It should be automatic since I've been a member of this forum for years.

Also, I prefer the 1.o versionm and I was automatically sent to the 3.o version. What's up with that?

Lyndalou

You can switch back to the 1.0 version by going to you User CP Panel. Scroll all the way down to the little blue bar at the bottom. Click on the version that you prefer.

I did change from 3.0 to 1.0. I just can't figure out why it happened. My biggest thing is having to log in and then being told I'm using the wrong username or password. This happens 2-3 times before my log in is accepted.

You can switch back to the 1.0 version by going to you User CP Panel. Scroll all the way down to the little blue bar at the bottom. Click on the version that you prefer.

I use v. 1.0 all the time and I just had to log in again.

We had some software updates earlier today and this is why you had to log back in again.

sometimes i need to log in several times in the course of a day. i even get locked out for 15 minutes for using the wrong password or user word five times in a row, which i'm sure i've never actually done....

It seems like the update may have messed with the Android app. I can see posts, but have no access to subscribed threads, like I'm not logged in, but I am unable to log in because I get "permission denied" I also can't reply to posts with the app.

I had to log in again this morning, after re-logging in yesterday after DC's update. I blamed this morning's re-log in on MS's latest update, which took place this morning. This was the only site affected though.

I don't know about you all but mine had a little 'rememember me" button that helped me out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom