Why is this happening?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JMediger

Head Chef
When I click on a thread title, it takes me to the posts but drops me at the last post on the first page. I have to scroll back up to get to the original post ... more of an annoyance really. Anyone else have this happening lately? Do I have something set incorrectly?

This is happening to a number of people. Our tech team is aware of the problem and are working on fixing it.

When I click on a thread title, it takes me to the posts but drops me at the last post on the first page. I have to scroll back up to get to the original post ... more of an annoyance really. Anyone else have this happening lately? Do I have something set incorrectly?

Please stick your tongue out slightly to the left, tilt your head to the right at about a 20 degree angle, left foot toes should be pointed up, right foot toes should be curled under - see if that works :LOL::LOL:

Sorry this is happening - as GB said - it is being looked into.

Please stick your tongue out slightly to the left, tilt your head to the right at about a 20 degree angle, left foot toes should be pointed up, right foot toes should be curled under - see if that works :LOL::LOL:

Sorry this is happening - as GB said - it is being looked into.

I tried that and it does not work!

It's not just happening when you click on the thread title or First New Post icon, it also happens if you click on the next page number. Sometimes.
And I have cleared all my history and cookies and started from scratch like suggested in another post on this.

On an unrelated note: The forum has become glitchy with my laptop. Now I can no longer use the scroll, backspace, page up, etc., keys without first left clicking my mouse on the page. Just this forum.

Thank you! I just wanted to be sure I wasn't doing something wrong on my end. I did note, however, that I only had my head at a 18.5 degree angle ...

does the same thing for me. it is very annoying.

babe:cool:

I've noticed this problem on my laptop but not on by desktop. Laptop runs Vista, desktop XP. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

i am having a lot of problems today. mostly getting in trouble when i try to go to a post in new posts. tries forever then i hit back and try again. usually works the second time.

am getting the nothing matching that term. signal

lost two posts when took to long to post them. the site not me.

none of this makes any sense ,i am going to take another nap.

babe:rolleyes:

i am having a lot of problems today. mostly getting in trouble when i try to go to a post in new posts. tries forever then i hit back and try again. usually works the second time.

am getting the nothing matching that term. signal

lost two posts when took to long to post them. the site not me.

none of this makes any sense ,i am going to take another nap.

babe:rolleyes:

I still get that once in a while... always have on this forum.
If it looks like it's taking too long for something to post, try clicking on it again. That works half the time instead of losing what you just typed.

Back
Top Bottom