Wine Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should we start a wine forum?

• Yes

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I noticed that there is a forum for bevs, but I didn't see one devoted to wine. I thought it might be a good idea to have a wine forum for those of us helplessly in love with food and wine pairing, making wine, etc. What do you think?

I'm just learning about wines, prefer champange.... but hey, why not? Could be a sub forum off the Beverages forum.

I've done some magnificent pairings at home; and am always interested in discussing and surely learning more.

I've done some magnificent pairings at home; and am always interested in discussing and surely learning more.

Ohhhh... see, now that is what I would love to know!!!! Someone please help me pair a wine with my food! I really see potential in having such a forum.

Ohhhh... see, now that is what I would love to know!!!! Someone please help me pair a wine with my food! I really see potential in having such a forum.

Sattie, we already talk about that whenever someone has a question, OR has come up with a great pairing. Do we need a whole forum for that?

Sattie, we already talk about that whenever someone has a question, OR has come up with a great pairing. Do we need a whole forum for that?

Well, now that you put it like that, no. But what I am trying to say that there are so many aspects to wine itself, I can see where a dedicated forum would be useful. Just my opinion. I'm shuttin up now.

It is being discussed. You never know what we might come up with. Since I work in a boutique-type wine shop I've got my own "opinion" :LOL:

Love wine... not realy knowledgeable. A forum maybe sometimes a seperate forum can encourage discussion but sometimes it makes things too dissapated.

Some good wine advice and thoughs always appreciated.

he's a long-time friend who relocated to Asheville about 4 years ago and works in a boutique wine shop there. He used to work at Marty's in Brookline MA. Also a Jazz guitarist.

We love to exchange wine notes, stories and digs. :LOL:

That would have been quite a coincidence!! LOL

I still have a bottle of '04 Rosella's Vineyard Vision Cellars, PN to drink - - - care to join me? :chef:

We have decided to give this a shot. I have created a new sub forum under the Beverages forum. It is called The Wine Cellar. It will be up as a trial. If it does not get a lot of activity then we will recombine any threads that are in it back into the alcohol sub forum that already exists so get in there and start posting :)

Back
Top Bottom