Almond Paste

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll let you know.

We had an Apricot and frangipan tart last night for dessert.........it's all gone????????
sooooo,'ow's about some piccies chaps.get a lot more peeps trying stuff for themselves if they see how good it looks,and even if it ain't a rembrandt...who cares!!i'm on a photo mission as you've probably gathered :rolleyes:!!

...any chance of posting the pics on food photo's please mate:)?

Harry, you're my inspiration for posting the tart photos.

I think it makes more sense to post this type of photo post in their appropriate forums so they are easier to find. If someone is looking for a baked goods recipe, they don't have to wade through dozens of dinner photos in hopes of finding one.

Harry, you're my inspiration for posting the tart photos.

I think it makes more sense to post this type of photo post in their appropriate forums so they are easier to find. If someone is looking for a baked goods recipe, they don't have to wade through dozens of dinner photos in hopes of finding one.
thanks andy,appreciate that,really:)
i was just thinking food photo's because i can't bake,harry & flour don't get along at all,never have,probably never will,so i never look in that thread.whereas i always look in food photo's to see what's new.just a thought mate

That's about as well as flour and I get along, too, Harry. Unless it's going into gravy of course.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom