Avocado Lovers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amazing... although I had some BBQ ribs flavored potato chips just the other day. And they did surprisingly have that BBQ pork ribs taste to them.

Wow, sweet corn.
Whatever happened to the days when chips just tasted like salt?
:LOL:

Yes, they taste like prawns :yum:

20024277_large.jpg
I remember something similar from Chinese stores.

Wow, sweet corn.
Whatever happened to the days when chips just tasted like salt?
:LOL:
Looking at some of Kleenex's junk food "reviews" I've often wondered the same thing. I still like chips occasionally, but if the ingredient list is any more than potatoes, oil, and salt, I say no thanks.

Looking at some of Kleenex's junk food "reviews" I've often wondered the same thing. I still like chips occasionally, but if the ingredient list is any more than potatoes, oil, and salt, I say no thanks.

When I made the store run a short while ago, I stopped at the chips. Sad to say, there wern't any "just chips." :angel:

I have to say since I started eating my grains + greens + eggs in the morning, my craving for chips has become non-existent. The same is true for fried foods and sweets. But, it I were to design a flavor for a snack food, it would be curry rice cakes (using my friend's homemade curry powder).

I make a dip from 2-3 avocados depending on their size if small 3 if med or large 2 peel, mash well adding about 2 tab. of evoo then some salt, then 1/2 cup mayo or more. and crushed garlic 2 cloves should do. The mayo can be added to if you like a more light dip I don't use chips but instead slice thinly of the small baguettes sourdough is our favorite. i this is a stapel at every famly gettogether. My dad loved this dip and no fooling with it was allowed. Mom once tried adding crisp bacon, he ate it but asked that the next timeplease leave out the BACON!!!
kades

The prawn chips do have more than 3 ingredients Steve lol! They're my yearly preservative :p

Maize flour, Potato starch, Vegetable Oil with antioxidant (TBHQ), Lactose, Salt, Acidifying agents, Sugar, Milk solids, Vegetable powder (Onion, Garlic, Tomato), Inactive dried yeast, Maltodextrin, Flavouring (Nature identical), Hydrolysed vegetable protein, Fruit powder, Free flowing agent, Caramel powder, Herbs and Spices, Extracts of herbs and spices, Flavour enhancer, Natural colourants.

The only way I eat avocado is in guacamole but even then I have my reservations. I do not like the color, I do not like the taste, I do not like the texture, I simply do not like it. Brrrrrrrr....

The only way I eat avocado is in guacamole but even then I have my reservations. I do not like the color, I do not like the taste, I do not like the texture, I simply do not like it. Brrrrrrrr....

I am the same with oysters. Love seafood just can not do oysters.

I do not like green eggs and ham. I will not eat them, Sam I Am.:LOL:

It's ok. I won't eat mint. I don't like the odor, I don't like the taste. I simply do not like it. Brrrrrr....;)

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom