Berry delight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for this recipe all you have to do is buy several different types of berries (frozen or fresh) than you get a big bowl and you make a berry salad. than you can enjoy it. this recipe is a nice one for SUMMER LOL:chef::chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i think littlechef's recipe sounds GREAT! after i buy more than the berries in my fridge, i'm tossing those berries together, then a dallop of sweetened whipped cream. thanks, littlechef!

well, i think littlechef's recipe sounds GREAT! after i buy more than the berries in my fridge, i'm tossing those berries together, then a dallop of sweetened whipped cream. thanks, littlechef!
Now luvs;) some of us need a recipe, it's hard to wing it you know. I think her idea is great, but I am using some key lime yogurt and fresh lime juice, I've strawberries, mangoes,blackberries, raspberries,pineapple,blueberries,some apples,granny smith's amd I'm adding some mint to the works, should be refreshing and nice..I just migh add a touch of honey to it...We will see..Let me know what you fix with yours.
kades

kades, i mixed froaen strawberries & blueberries, mango, apricot, & apples & an orange. put over sessert shortcake shell with sweetened whipipped cream after tossing with sweetened lime juice syrup. will sub for apples another time.

then it is not a salad luvs, but dessert. i have frozen blue berries , strawberries and cherries, and i think some peaches. gonna try with lettuce from garden, with a sweet salad dressing.

Back
Top Bottom