Diet help again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Okay, I don't eat fruits a lot. What my diet says is TART fruits and berries. I can figure out the berries part,:-p but, what are tart fruits? I don't like lemon or limes and I can't have grapefruits with the meds.
I need something different here. It's only day 2 and this much meat, veggies and fruit without any sweet or bread or SOMETHING is killing me already:wacko::LOL:
I shouldn't say no sweet, I eat about 1/2 of blueberries in cream and a 1/2 packet of splenda, but, DANG IT, it's not chocolate!! LOL and no sodas for now, but, calling doc and asking about Diet Rite. They don't have cals, carbs, caffeine or sodium in them at all and sweetend with Splenda. I am thinking that the sodium and sugars is the reason for no sodas, as I didn't tell him that I didn't drink regular sodas and that is only in the evening. I drink water all day. Crud, I'm rambling again. Anyway, TART FRUITS??

Last edited:
I think of tart fruits as black berries, raspberries, kiwi, strawberries, huckleberries.... I'm thinking fruits you use in tarts? And they are all tart in a way.

Hi, Stacy. Can your doctor refer you to a registered dietician to help you with the specifics of your diet? I would think one meeting would be sufficient. Take the diet the doc gave you and ask the dietician specifically what is allowed or not allowed. That way, you avoid making guesses and assumptions :) HTH.

Back
Top Bottom