Fruit Poll - Which is your favorite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite fruit?

• A: Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Cranberry

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • B: Oranges, Tangerines, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C: Pineapple, Mango, Guava, Feijoa, Banana

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • D: Plum, Apple, Peach, Nectarine, Loquat, Apricot, Pear, Persimmon, Fig, Pluot, Pomegranate

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • E: Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Watermelon, Casaba, Crenshaw

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • F: Tomato, Grape and all other things similar

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • G: Other

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Which is your favorite fruit?
Again, I'd like to see which is the favored group amongst the foodies.

If your favorite isn't listed, go with your next choice.
Remember, you can only vote once!

(and yes, I know cranberries don't grow like the other berries, but they are called berries, and they are similar)

I'm the same way, Crewsk - I love all fruit in general. But, I'm mad for berries!
----------------------------------------------------------

(Oh, and yes, I know that kiwi isn't listed. Sorry!)

I need to vote for multiple categories, too! I love berries but they're tied with citrus, watermellon (don't really like other melons), stone fruits, and apples. Other than bananas (love them IN things, just not alone) and some melons, I love just about any fruit.

One of my favorite summer breakfasts is to take half a cantaloupe & fill the center with frozen grapes & other berries & top with vanilla or plain yogurt with honey mixed in.

why don't cranberries grow like other berries jkath? they are harvested a little differently (due to the fact that they float well when ripe), but they grow on knee high bushes like many other berries.

I love too many fruits to pick just one type (but I did for you jkath :) ). I don't think I have ever met a fruit I didn't love.

Bananas are way up on my list, but so are melons like honeydew and cantaloupe.

Last edited:
love all fruits,but mangoes,guavas,oranges and melon are my favorite

Roxy - vodka infused berries are quite a treat indeed! (Try it with Malibu...you'll love it too!)
Have you ever "injected" a watermelon with vodka? I haven't, but have had friends tell me it's quite an interesting party food.

jkath said:
Have you ever "injected" a watermelon with vodka? I haven't, but have had friends tell me it's quite an interesting party food.
We used to do that in college. It was a lot of fun.

I never tried it, as I am not a fan of the watermelon. I'm one of those "proper freaks" that won't eat messy foods without a fork. Thus, no watermelon , no corn on the cob, no ribs...etc. I even ate pizza with a knife and fork until my h wouldn't stop teasing me.

Voted for "other", because my favorite is the wonderfully juicy, sweet cherry. Would it be in one of the other categories? Wasn't sure...

jkath said:
I never tried it, as I am not a fan of the watermelon. I'm one of those "proper freaks" that won't eat messy foods without a fork. Thus, no watermelon , no corn on the cob, no ribs...etc. I even ate pizza with a knife and fork until my h wouldn't stop teasing me.

Girl, you're missing out on some of the best things summer has to offer!!!

You can eat watermelon with a fork, but unless you strip the kernels from the cob and the meat from the bones you're outa luck with the other two.

Back
Top Bottom