Grilled Fruit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BT, did you see my post with the link to grilling recipes. Funny how posts stick in my head. Hope I recalled correctly, when you were doing a pork roast? on the grill. I may go post/share the link as I know many folks enjoy using a grill. :)

I have an indoor grill, but sure I could adapt the yummy recipes posted there. The standing crown looks amazing.

Last edited:
glazzguy said:
I'm gonna piss off some but grilling fruit is absurd. Just eat it. Grilling vegetables is also kind of lame unless they are on a kabob stick with lamb. That's my 2¢ worth

gg

wow you really don't know what your missing, chicken and pineapples grilled are good... try it next time you got your grill out its different and gives your chicken a wonderfull flavor...:chef:

kimbaby said:
wow you really don't know what your missing, chicken and pineapples grilled are good... try it next time you got your grill out its different and gives your chicken a wonderfull flavor...:chef:

Kim, speaking of pineapple, check out that link for Paradise grilled. The grilled pineapple is served with ice cream. Hope you enjoy. :chef:

mish said:
Kim, speaking of pineapple, check out that link for Paradise grilled. The grilled pineapple is served with ice cream. Hope you enjoy. :chef:
I checked it out and I am gonna try it next time we do chicken on the grill,I bet the pepper does add a kick to the pineapple,thanks for sharing mish:)

kimbaby said:
I checked it out and I am gonna try it next time we do chicken on the grill,I bet the pepper does add a kick to the pineapple,thanks for sharing mish:)

You are very welcome, Kim :) I definitely want to get to the barbequed ribs dipped in Bleu Cheese and maybe the grilled pineapple and ice cream for dessert.

Last edited:
mish, i just checked that site out. wow!!! thanks for the link. bookmarking that one. thanks again...

Kimbaby
What I like about pineapples are the golden pineapples in the markets today. They used to be $5 for one. These days you can get them for one or two dollars apiece. They are grown in the Caribbean. So sweet

-buckytom-

grilling canned fruit is really good, have you ever tried it, glazz?

Perhaps in a previous life:mrgreen:

glazzguy said:
Kimbaby
What I like about pineapples are the golden pineapples in the markets today. They used to be $5 for one. These days you can get them for one or two dollars apiece. They are grown in the Caribbean. So sweet

I am sure you have heard of caribbean chicken ? main ingrs are chicken/pineapple I love pineapple rightout of the can to its good...
and is not has hard to peel:LOL:

_kimbaby_

One thing in favor of canned pineapple is that it's picked when ripe. Contrast that with the under ripe whitish fresh pineapple we had for years and that's still on the market. The (fresh) golden pineapple is so much better. You could grow pineapple in Floria. Save the crown and leaves, save the top and you plant it

G

I have planted a pineapple tree before but it never put forth fruit,but it was a very pretty plant... :)

buckytom said:
mish, i just checked that site out. wow!!! thanks for the link. bookmarking that one. thanks again...

You are very welcome, BT. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom