I'm seriously wishing both of you lived close by. I'd take some, with extreme gratitude.
But, in answer to your question,
1.use the apple butter in quick-bread batters
2. or apple cake.
3. make home made toaster pastry with it.
4. Use it to make apple fritters.
5. Use it in pastry dough, as in roll it up, like in a cinnamon roll, add nuts, and dust with sugar and cinnamon.
6. Use it as a base in apple pie. Thicken with starch or flour, add apples slices, and bake.
7. fill won ton skins with it, fold and seal the edges, deep fry or brush with butter and bake. Sprinkle with coarse sugar and cinnamon.
8. Thin with apple juice, warm it, add a bit of cloves, and enjoy as a hot apple beverage.
9. Take a spoonful, and launch it at your dh, or dch. Then laugh loudly as they wipe it from their faces.
10. Serve it on toast points at luncheons, pot lucks, etc.
11. Roll it in crecent roll dough and serve at luncheions, pot lucks, etc.
12. Make pork roulaides with it as the filling.
13. turn it into sweet & sour sauce for chicken, or pork.
14. Add starch, cook it, and use it between layers of spice cake. Use the rest to cover the cake, as you would icing.
15. Add diced apple and turn it into a lovely apple crisp, or cobler.
16. Tnhicken ad use it to make apple streusel (sp).
17. Use it in a Napolean
18. Use it in a trifle
19. Use it in stir-fries
20. Add it to fruit salads instead of using whipped cream.
That should give you some ideas, or at least, get you thinking a bit.
Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North