Alternate way of grilling?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you're saying you don't have a grill, you have several options.

You can broil the chicken under your oven broiler. Use a foil covered cookie sheet if you don't have a broiler pan.

You can bake the chicken breasts in the oven at 350 F. Again, use the same cookie sheet.

You can also cook them on the stovetop.

If I misunderstood your question, please provide some more info.

thank you i got my answer just 1 thing, for the 2 opition u stated, do i have to put any pam, partch ment paper on the cookie sheet? and what you call cookie sheet is the pan that you use to put the cookies on or is it the paper ?

I'm referring to a low sided metal tray. You can spray it with Pam to reduce sticking or you can line the pan with foil to make cleanup easier. Good luck with the recipe, it sounds good.

Cookie sheet is the metal pan, about 18" by 12" with about 3/4" sides. <----- THIS IS A GUESTIMATE.

Large and very shallow. Meant as a baking sheet for cookies but can be used for all kinds of things.

What you need is a fairly shallow oven-proof cooking vessle.

And, yes, I would spray a bit of PAM on it before cooking.

You know I've always had REALLY good results when broiling stuff (or baking) on a cooling rack (you know... thick metal one). That way it can drip like a grill and if you let the wrack get hot it even get's that attractive branding.

from reading the recipe, it looks like a broiler or oven might be a better way to go than a grill. the marinade has a good amount of sugar in it from the honey and pineapple. sugar burns on the high direct heat of a grill.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom