Meisenplace? mesonpas? Huh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you all for the nice comments.

Question, on my other forum I'm able to long press on any post...a menu drops down and I'm able to tap "thank" and my thank you appears at the bottom of the post.

Why not here?

Just sayin'...

:)

Thank you all for the nice comments.

Question, on my other forum I'm able to long press on any post...a menu drops down and I'm able to tap "thank" and my thank you appears at the bottom of the post.

Why not here?

Just sayin'...

:)

If you look at the bottom of the little box you are typing in, you will see some green signs that say THANKS, QUOTE, Etc. Press on the Thanks and it will automatically send a private Thanks for the post. It goes as a privarte message to the person. :angel:

Last edited:
Odd. The only actions I can choose from are Quote, Report, Select and PM.

On my other forum (also forum runner) I can select Thank and it appears as a public "thanked by jharris.

No biggie

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm using the Droid app. I'll just open browser and use the full site thank feature.

Last edited:
Nope that doesn't work either. My only option is to Quote and when I try that I get this message:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. 2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? 3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

No worries

Back
Top Bottom