Melted butter measurement? Before or After?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No need for an apology.

Michael..none whatsoever. I tend to ask ridiculous questions, but I'm a very insecure individual, and I drive people nuts that way. (Just ask Alix...re: coffee instructions!)

You're a sweetie..

img_114723_0_4b27c8cb1e9b255e5b38f2938fd15fff.gif

Jovin

Jovin, you don't make me nuts! I think you are a sweetheart! I had a teacher once tell me that the first person who asks a question is very brave. He said that guaranteed there were others who wanted to ask, but just didn't have the guts. So BRAVA for your guts Jovin, keep asking!

Michael's words were right on (and since I know him a little better I knew how he meant it) - What he meant to say was "... it says to 'chill' the graham cracker crust for 45 minutes..." it doesn't say FREEZE it does it? FOLLOW THE RECIPE! - - - - - - - - - Oh wait!!!!!!! that IS what he said lol (sorry, sick sense of humor).

Just follow the recipe - logically - don't think too hard. And if you need us HOLLAR - we'll be here. I have extremely insecure days when I doubt myself about stuff I have made over and over!!!!! Now THAT'S frustrating!

Back
Top Bottom