What does PC refer to in a recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This explanation seems to be the most reasonable. I've seen recipes from England that say, 6 ea. etc. So I think I would go with Andy's explanation.

You mean Andy's explanation AND Fisher'sMom, Jennyema, Jeekinz, AuntDot, Michael in FW, Bilby, miniman, Marko, and Robo? :LOL: Did I miss anyone? :chef:

I have 6 egg PC in a menu and i am not sure what it stands for.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Hi Nicklord,

Forget the PC.

What`s the recipe - what are you trying to cook?

Tell us that and you might get a polite, reasonable and (PC) (politically correct) reasoanable answer.

All the best,
Archiduc

Hi Nicklord,

Forget the PC.

What`s the recipe - what are you trying to cook?

Tell us that and you might get a polite, reasonable and (PC) (politically correct) reasoanable answer.

All the best,
Archiduc

Perhaps you missed it in an earlier post?

Perhaps you missed it in an earlier post?

Hi Andy,
And your point is what?????????????????

The OP asked and I quote:
"

Cheers
"

In my response- message 22 - I asked "what`s the menu - what are you trying to cook?"

Frankly, I feel that this was a perfectly legitimate response given that we have yet to be informed whether the OP was seeking to prepare and cook animal, vegetable or mineral (PACE, Darwin), or a soup, pie, iced dessert, souffle, terrine, stew, casserole, roast, etc., stir fry, sushi, cake, cookie, muffin or tart!

Your response is not befitting of a gentleman nor a lady.

Archiduc

Hi Andy,
And your point is what?????????????????

The OP asked and I quote:
"

Cheers
"

In my response- message 22 - I asked "what`s the menu - what are you trying to cook?"

Frankly, I feel that this was a perfectly legitimate response given that we have yet to be informed whether the OP was seeking to prepare and cook animal, vegetable or mineral (PACE, Darwin), or a soup, pie, iced dessert, souffle, terrine, stew, casserole, roast, etc., stir fry, sushi, cake, cookie, muffin or tart!

Your response is not befitting of a gentleman nor a lady.

Archiduc

Andy's comment was perfectly in line with your comment ... expecially since it seems you didn't bother to read all of the posts in the forum. If you had, you would have found that the OP posted this (back as #16):

Let me give you the recipe in full so you can help

Recipe of the month - December 2007

Humm .... that obviously preceeds your #22 post.

Oops! Faux pas ... Andy deserves an apology .... :blush:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom