"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cooking Resources > Terms & Techniques
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2007, 06:32 PM   #1
Assistant Cook
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 16
What is the name of ?

The end result of an sauteed ONION and SHALLOT "reduction"?

I think it might be a french word... sometimes used in sauces like Marsalla....

Anyway, i cant remember the name so if you know it I would appreciate the help.



chef_corey is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.