EVO Mongolian style grill is awesome!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouch... $3200 is just a little too high for my tastes.. A lot too high in fact...

Oh well.. I'll have to dream about them until the Lottery bug strikes.. Only problem is that I don't buy the ticket. So, for now, no outdoor mongolian grill for me.

Yea, it was a bit steep for me as well, I wasn’t planning on spending more then 1K at first, then I saw the Weber Summit S-670 at 2K and it was the most beautiful grill I have ever seen and decided to get that, then I saw the EVO and couldn’t get my mind off the possibilities and versatility and went for it instead. Looking back I’m not in the least sorry, its been the best overpriced piece of equipment I have ever purchased as I use it so much and it has changed the way I cook and what I cook.

Now it’s got me on the outdoor kitchen kick like never before, I always wanted an outdoor kitchen but now that I have the EVO I can’t stop myself from buying stuff to get it going. Now I need an outdoor refrigerator so bad I can’t think of anything else, then an Ice maker, then a BGE. Ooh it never ends!!

Back
Top Bottom