What's on the Grill?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey thanks folks, for the comments!
The skewered bacon asparagus is a common menu item at most yakitori joints. But they wrap their's using paper thin bacon, so thin that you can see the asparagus through the bacon. And they cook right away.

Great stuff, Roadfix! :yum:

4Me, is pampano the same as pompano? I hadn't heard of it. Sounds good though.

Portobello Pizzas

Attachments

• portobello pizza1.jpg
    portobello pizza1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 219
  • portobello pizza2.jpg
    portobello pizza2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 265
Thanks and yes. I gill them and scrape them a little so I can fit more ingredients in.

Thanks.
I've been eating the heck out of mushrooms lately. The store has had them on sale for two weeks.

OMG, I need more coffee. I read, "do you gRill them first" and couldn't figure out how you would grill them twice. *sigh*

pacanis, those look amazing! I might have to try those very soon.

I'm just starting my 3 evening shifts, so I won't be doing a lot of cooking, but since the weather is gorgeous I'll leave things prepped to go on the grill. Those look perfect to prep and leave.

OMG, I need more coffee. I read, "do you gRill them first" and couldn't figure out how you would grill them twice. *sigh*

pacanis, those look amazing! I might have to try those very soon.

I'm just starting my 3 evening shifts, so I won't be doing a lot of cooking, but since the weather is gorgeous I'll leave things prepped to go on the grill. Those look perfect to prep and leave.

I was so asleep when I read that, that it didn't even seem odd to grill them twice. I had to read your "gRill" several times before it registered. D'oh!

They do look yummy. Too bad Stirling doesn't like mushrooms very much and that would be way too much 'shroom for him.

I was so asleep when I read that, that it didn't even seem odd to grill them twice. I had to read your "gRill" several times before it registered. D'oh!

They do look yummy. Too bad Stirling doesn't like mushrooms very much and that would be way too much 'shroom for him.

Stirling and I would get along great. :)

You know, after I ate these and put the plate in the DW the first thing I did was butter a big knot roll and eat it.
I was obviously lacking in my required carb intake :angel:

Hey, where's Snip at?
My body was telling me to eat more carbs!
:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom