What's on the Grill?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More wings

Attachments

• wings on the grill.jpg
    wings on the grill.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 227
Tonigh it's going to be St. Louis ribs, Beef tenderloin (filet migion) parsleyed red potato's
and grilled peaches.

I can't even find good ribs around here anymore. Everyone is going to these fatty things that come folded in half, or maybe they were cut in half, in cryovac wrapping.

I'm making a grilled Italian veggie salad, grilled Italian sausage, and hey! I got some peaches at the farmer's market this morning! Grilled peaches sound great! I'll drizzle them with balsamic vinegar, too.

I am going shopping on Wednesday. I know my daughter will be having a small time in her yard. I would like to bring a special something from the meat department for the 4th feast. Any suggestions? :angel:

Addie, I'd ask your daughter what kind of meat. For a real grilled treat get a fresh pineapple. Cut it into wide spears and marinate it in Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade for a couple of hours. Those spears of grilled pineapple will be the hit of the party!

Addie, I'd ask your daughter what kind of meat. For a real grilled treat get a fresh pineapple. Cut it into wide spears and marinate it in Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade for a couple of hours. Those spears of grilled pineapple will be the hit of the party!

Thanks Kay. My daughter LOVES pineapple. If I gave her a pineapple for Christmas, she would consider it the best present she ever got.

Why does my mind always go to meat? :angel:

Thanks Kay. My daughter LOVES pineapple. If I gave her a pineapple for Christmas, she would consider it the best present she ever got.

Why does my mind always go to meat? :angel:

So glad I could give you a good idea for your daughter's party Addie. She certainly deserves a treat and glad to read she's doing better. Don't forget the Lawry's Hawaiian marinade for the pineapple. It turns out spectacular. I did a pineapple like that tonight with our grilled dinner.
img_1371589_0_b1d8c261d496790c0fc8a9b4e0830dc7.jpg

I can't even find good ribs around here anymore. Everyone is going to these fatty things that come folded in half, or maybe they were cut in half, in cryovac wrapping.

No Costco where your at?

I am going shopping on Wednesday. I know my daughter will be having a small time in her yard. I would like to bring a special something from the meat department for the 4th feast. Any suggestions? :angel:

Lobster of course Addie!!!!!

Last night's dinner on the grill. Onion, Italian sausage, pattypan squash, yellow pepper, and zucchini.

Attachments

• 1404054309276.jpg
    1404054309276.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 206
Nope, no Costco RB.

I like the idea of skewering the onions, GG. I leave the skin on, which only *kinda* works... or toss all the veggies in the grill basket and say to heck with it, lol.

Nice complete meal on the grill.

Nope, no Costco RB.

I like the idea of skewering the onions, GG. I leave the skin on, which only *kinda* works... or toss all the veggies in the grill basket and say to heck with it, lol.

Nice complete meal on the grill.

Thanks :) I was going to grill peaches for dessert, but DH suggested going to Sweet Frog for frozen yogurt, so we did that instead.

Lately I can't get enough of that chicken and chorizo recipe I posted a while ago. I've changed it up some, sometimes using dark meat along with white, or Italian sausage because it's easier to get. And last night I used Berbere seasoning in place of smoked paprika. I'm still tasting that one this morning :yum: I'm still sticking with the EVOO and sherry vinegar marinade. That seems to work well.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 187

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom