1-15-12 Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paymaster

Sous Chef
Fired up the smoker yesterday and the results were good. I did two 7lb Boston Butts, two racks of spares, two fatties, two chicken halves and two Scotch Eggs. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• 1 .jpg
    1 .jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 210
  • 2 .jpg
    2 .jpg
    55 KB · Views: 183
  • 4 .jpg
    4 .jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 5 .jpg
    5 .jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 201
  • 6 .jpg
    6 .jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 7 .jpg
    7 .jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 185
Paymaster said:
Fired up the smoker yesterday and the results were good. I did two 7lb Boston Butts, two racks of spares, two fatties, two chicken halves and two Scotch Eggs. Here are some pics.

Just how do you make scotch eggs? I have never seen anything like that.

Just how do you make scotch eggs? I have never seen anything like that.

Half lb of breakfast sausage,one boiled egg shelled,and a little shredded cheese.

Roll out sausage into a 1/2 thick disk,spread the cheese over it. Place the egg on the sausage and fold the meat up over and around the egg. Completley seal the egg in the sausage. Once the ball is formed place in the smoker at 225-250 degrees for about 45-60 minutes. All you need is to get the sausage done. Let cool and slice. Great in a buttered biscuit.

Paymaster said:
Half lb of breakfast sausage,one boiled egg shelled,and a little shredded cheese.

Roll out sausage into a 1/2 thick disk,spread the cheese over it. Place the egg on the sausage and fold the meat up over and around the egg. Completley seal the egg in the sausage. Once the ball is formed place in the smoker at 225-250 degrees for about 45-60 minutes. All you need is to get the sausage done. Let cool and slice. Great in a buttered biscuit.

That sounds wonderful. So it was sausage. Thanks! Yum !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom