Beer can chicken...what beer to use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was a really cheap beer, but pretty good. Especially for the price. I think the only reason of the guys bought it was because the can was his skydiving colors, red & black. And because it was cheap, lol. It was $5 something a case when premium beers were over ten.

oops, forgot to mention...
What else do we get from SA? Parachutes. I've had a few parachutes from SA. They do not have the environmental laws that we do and their zero porosity material was way easier to pack than USA made canopies.

It was a really cheap beer, but pretty good. Especially for the price. I think the only reason of the guys bought it was because the can was his skydiving colors, red & black. And because it was cheap, lol. It was $5 something a case when premium beers were over ten.

Lol! That's why I drank it, Black Label was the only beer I could manage to drink and it was cheap. My Dad gave me R20 pocket money each month and I would sneak out with friends and buy them at the Disco for R2.50. I was a really naughty teen. Can't drink much beer now, switched to Vodka when I started working. Still have the odd shandy and make my chicken with it :)

oops, forgot to mention...
What else do we get from SA? Parachutes. I've had a few parachutes from SA. They do not have the environmental laws that we do and their zero porosity material was way easier to pack than USA made canopies.

Parachutes, cool :) Not for me though, I am really scared of heights. I could commit suicide off the pavement..lol!
Leave the rest for the brave and nuts :P

Back
Top Bottom