French Trimmed Loin of Lamb with sausages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bolas De Fraile

Executive Chef
I am still on a restricted calorie intake so I trimmed the fat of the loin, I covered the bones with foil to stop them burning, I coated them in a light rub of salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder and grilled them to medium served with mint sauce. The sausages were bought pork and apple, the salad was mixed lettuce,toms,cucs,Greek basil, red onion dressed in calorie reduced honey and mustard dressing.
The weather is good again today so we are having a BBQ dinner party tonight.
garden & BBQ 051.jpg

garden & BBQ 054.jpg

garden & BBQ 057.jpg

garden & BBQ 052.jpg

Tax mate, tonight my wife is preparing the food for the grill, its workers day so we are having Feta stuffed Pljeskavica (serbian burgers) Cevapcici (beef,pork,veal patties) served with Lepinja rolls, if I am lucky I will grill some belly pork. The smoked trout will be our starter:)
PS I will be making Gravlax this week.

Tax mate, tonight my wife is preparing the food for the grill, its workers day so we are having Feta stuffed Pljeskavica (serbian burgers) Cevapcici (beef,pork,veal patties) served with Lepinja rolls, if I am lucky I will grill some belly pork. The smoked trout will be our starter:)
PS I will be making Gravlax this week.

Gravlax is a funny, hibred way to spell it, to me.

Gravad lax (Swedish), graved or gravad laks (Danish), gravlaks (Norwegian), graflax (Icelandic).

But, however you spell it, it's yummy. ;)

bolax, :cool:, that looks mighty tasty. i love grilled lamb rib chops! nice job on all of it. :chef:

You two are cracking me up. Bolax is pretty good, even if it isn't the standard spelling. :LOL:

maybe it was a typo?

lol tasylady.

bulkytum was better. sadly accurate.

although, i'm not sure if i want to know what bolax is.

sounds like a drain cleaner. lol.

Last edited:
Detox mate, I don't think it was a Taco, Bulky and I seem to have a similar warped sense of Hampers:)

The first pic is of the Feta stuffed Pljeskavica, The mix is equal amounts of, ground beef,pork and veal I then half fill the burger press add the feta, fill with the meat and press.
garden & BBQ 068.jpg

garden & BBQ 069.jpg

garden & BBQ 071.jpg

garden & BBQ 074.jpg

bolax, :cool:, that looks mighty tasty. i love grilled lamb rib chops! nice job on all of it. :chef:

Thank you BulkyTum;)

You two are cracking me up. Bolax is pretty good, even if it isn't the standard spelling. :LOL:

maybe it was a typo?

lol tasylady.

bulkytum was better. sadly accurate.

although, i'm not sure if i want to know what bolax is.

sounds like a drain cleaner. lol.

Detox mate, I don't think it was a Taco, Bulky and I seem to have a similar warped sense of Hampers:)

most certainly.

You guys owe me new cushions on my Sofa...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lovely lamb chops, haven't had those for a long time.... hint, hint hunny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom