Hi all, new here, can someone post pictures of their shoulders/butts BEFORE cooked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pressure cookers are nice, too. The first thing I made in mine was a 5 lb pork roast. Took 24 minutes to cook and pulled apart with a fork. Gave it a nice dry-rub the night before and browned it right in the cooker. Not as fantastic as slow cooking it over smoke, but the extended family is already making requests for a repeat-pressure-cooker performance!
I agree with you and Allen too. Crockpots and Pressure cookers definitely have their place. I use them both for certain things. When I had my last outdoor, full barbecue, smoker and grill setup, I loved to cook that way. Outside under a lovely sky, next to my swimming pool. Nothing better.

Now I am living in a condominium most of the time, so outdoor cooking has a different meaning. I do have two separate balconies. On one I am set up for smoking and Weber stuff. On the other I have a larger gas BBQ grill, on which I mostly cook with the lids wide open.

I love it all. I just love to cook. My wife is a willing guinea pig, so we are both lucky for my love of making lots of good and always different kinds of food. This is a passion I know I share with most of the members of this wonderful group. Thanks a bunch to whoever set it up.:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom