Sat. May 14th. What are you Qing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks DebLynn. You can pretty much BBQ using a grill, too, even a gasser.
(Shhh :ermm:) It may not be true low and slow BBQ, but I've never had anyone complain. There's nothing like fiddling with a smoker though.

I guess I was the only one BBQing today? We need some more BBQers on this forum! It's certainly not an everyday thing like grilling though. :chef:

So here's the results. Twelve hours later I pulled the butt off at 195F and it's foiled and resting inside a cooler, getting ready to pull. The bone exposed nicely as you can see. I tasted a little bark and it was all I could do to limit myself to 5 or 6 tastes :angel: The stuffed mushrooms are all eaten and the beans are on hold til I get the buns out.

Attachments

• beans & shrooms2.jpg
    beans & shrooms2.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 190
  • pork butt3.jpg
    pork butt3.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 186
  • beans done.jpg
    beans done.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 243
Thank you, Bob. Bring along your favorite sippin' whiskey, I've got plenty of extra buns :)

oops! I forgot about you west coasters, lol.
I'm long overdue for some chicken cooked outdoors.

...So here's the results. Twelve hours later I pulled the butt off at 195F and it's foiled and resting inside a cooler, getting ready to pull...

I'm sure it tastes good, but I'm not as impressed with the butt as I am with your BBQ baked beans! :LOL: They sure look very good!!! Nice job! ;)

that looks perfect .. im due for a butt .. just finished the dr pepper one i had in the freezer up .. those beans do look tasty ... might just do some chickens up on the smoker today ..

Thanks Selkie. Low and slow beans, gotta love 'em ;)

Thanks L2Q. It was a good butt and a good Q. No calamity with stalls, lol.

PaC, Whats in the beans? Do I see hot dogs or is that my eyes playing tricks on me?

Thanks Paymaster!

MsM, pretty much what I rattled off earlier yesterday. No hot dogs (only because I didn't have any) but, bacon, red onions, vidalia onions, pineapple, ketchup, BBQ sauce, brown sugar, jalapeño, dry mustard... I think that's it. Oh, and love... I always BBQ with looove... :ROFLMAO:
;)

Back
Top Bottom