Smoked Protein with Zero Cholesterol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are here, every day...same cooking channel, same cooking time. Welcome to the goof off channel. We do have fun!

I keep looking through this thread, and it still cracks me up! Tried to explain it to DH last night on our walk, then I'd start laughing again! I don't think DH ever quite got it...

Was thinking, after all the various treatments of the tofu, Savannah will end up with about 2 teaspoons of it!

Thanks for being such a good sport, SS!

Last edited:
As I said yesterday I throw the left over Press, Marinaded, Baked, Extra Firm Tofu in the smoker with some other stuff.
img_1145301_0_8982960ee63e7b537112608898398dd7.jpg

So this will be Pressed, Marinaded, Baked, Smoked, Smoked, Extra Firm Tofu or PMBSEFT for short.:LOL:

Savannahsmoker said:
As I said yesterday I throw the left over Press, Marinaded, Baked, Extra Firm Tofu in the smoker with some other stuff.

So this will be Pressed, Marinaded, Baked, Smoked, Smoked, Extra Firm Tofu or PMBSEFT for short.:LOL:

You forgot the tempura batter.

Have never seen tofu suffer such, um, treatment.

ROFL!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I'm buying hickory chunks for the Weber...going to try smoking some tofu. Shrek thinks I'm round the bend.

Then smoked tofu, dipped in wing sauce and slow baked to set the sauce.

PrincessFiona60 said:
I'm buying hickory chunks for the Weber...going to try smoking some tofu. Shrek thinks I'm round the bend.

Then smoked tofu, dipped in wing sauce and slow baked to set the sauce.

He's correct.

Then press it, dip it in egg and tempura batter, and run it over with the bike.

Back
Top Bottom