Spare Rib Practice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you BigAl,

The Mac & Cheese is Alton Brown's basic Mac & Cheese recipe kicked up a notch.

What did you use in the mac &cheese to kick it up?
Zhizara,

Forgive my spelling. I added 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, 3 oz of Gruyere Cheese.

And then about 8 to 10 drops of Dave insanity sauce.

It's good stuff, you gotta try it.

And if you have kids, It's a great dish you can make with them.

Z! and I would have to go borrow some kids...looks like plenty of fun for us older kids.

I'm not in the league of Dave's Insanity, but I love a good kick to most things.

Now I want ribs and mac n cheese.
I completly understand Miss Fiona.

It took me years to get up to that level. It's really good stuff.

I can start you off with Franks hot sauce, it's less heat then Tabasco sauce. It's good stuff but a little weak for me.

Thank you David,

I will need all the luck I can, I am going up against a lot of well known teams

I completly understand Miss Fiona.

It took me years to get up to that level. It's really good stuff.

I can start you off with Franks hot sauce, it's less heat then Tabasco sauce. It's good stuff but a little weak for me.

I can eat Tabasco and I only scream when I try to inhale Wasabi...I do have to be careful with Sriracha. My next step up is to get used to habanero.

Actually, my tolerance for heat has gone down since I quit smoking cigarettes...peppers and sauces are much hotter now.:stuart:

Oh, and Good Luck on your Contest! Those with good taste will love it!

I can eat Tabasco and I only scream when I try to inhale Wasabi...I do have to be careful with Sriracha. My next step up is to get used to habanero.

Actually, my tolerance for heat has gone down since I quit smoking cigarettes...peppers and sauces are much hotter now.:stuart:

Oh, and Good Luck on your Contest! Those with good taste will love it!
I hear you Fiona,

Right now I am getting used to Ghost pepper sauce, And Dave's Instantly sauce that has the ghost pepper extract.

Back
Top Bottom