Favorite things to BBQ;
1. whole turkey
2. crown roast of pork
3. pork ribs, Louisiana cut
4. beef ribs
5. pizza (oh wait, that's grilled, but with the lid on, and quickly, does that count?
6. Eye of round
7. corned eye of round
8. Corn on the cob, in the husk
9. whole chicken
10. Cornish game hens
No these are not in order of my favorites, as I enjoy each equally.
If we're talking grilled, then this list comes up;
2. hot dogs (not burnt, but cooked over indirect heat until lightly browned)
3. chicken pieces (my smoldering thighs recipe is my favorite)
4. pork chops
5. lamb chops
6. wild game, i.e. rabbit, grouse, venison, brook trout, whitefish, salmon, etc.
7. any sausage
8. kabobs, including veggie, mushrooms, onions, etc.
Again, this is in no particular order. They're all great.
Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North