Today's BBQ'n

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paymaster

Sous Chef
Son got a smoker for his birthday and asked me to show him how to use it. So I did.:chef:

Attachments

• 5-2-06 0.jpg
    5-2-06 0.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 266
  • 5-2-06 2.jpg
    5-2-06 2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 232
  • 5-2-06 3.jpg
    5-2-06 3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 254
This is not a nice thing for you to do. Didn't your Mother teach you teasing people is not nice.

That look soooooooo good - Hand me a napkin --I'm drooling

What, did ya'll have the National Guard over or something? That's a lot of good-looking food! I miss the BBQ sauce I used to get from Maurice's when we lived in South Carolina. The yellow stuff. Now that you made me all hungry with that pulled pork, I'll have to see if I can find a recipe for it. :)

What, did ya'll have the National Guard over or something? That's a lot of good-looking food! I miss the BBQ sauce I used to get from Maurice's when we lived in South Carolina. The yellow stuff. Now that you made me all hungry with that pulled pork, I'll have to see if I can find a recipe for it. :)

He had invited a bunch of folks to his house for this meal and the pressure was on but it turned out great. Here is a recipe for SC Mustard Based sauce I use.

Mustard Based BBQ Sauce
2/3 Cup Yellow Mustard
1/2 Cup Sugar (regular granulated)
1/4/ Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Cider Vinegar
2 Tbsp Chili Powder
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tsp White Pepper
1/4/ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
5 Drops Tabasco Sauce
1/2 Tsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Butter
Mix all but Soy Sauce and Butter in a Sauce Pan and simmer for 15 minutes.NOTE: Fumes will take your breath so be careful breathing this stuff. Stir in Soy Sauce and Butter after simmering 15 minutes is complete.

Back
Top Bottom