Foiled Chicken With Stuffing Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ol-blue

Sous Chef
This makes for a great meal, very little time to prepare and easy clean up. I sometimes like to add a slice of Swiss cheese over the dressing for a little different flavor. Enjoy! Debbie

FOILED CHICKEN WITH STUFFING

img_536781_0_06a0fc3381d46e30706ca8d17ebbc1af.jpg

6 CHICKEN BREASTS; Boneless Skinless.
1 can(s) CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
1 box(es) STUFFING MIX
1/4 cup(s) WATER
6 sheets HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM FOIL
_____

Prepare stuffing mix according to direction on box.
Mix soup and water together in a small bowl.
Lay one chicken breast on each sheet of foil.
Top each breasts with some stuffing mix; spoon soup mixture over stuffing.
Fold foil edges together making a pouch, leaving room for air circulation.
Place pouches on warm BBQ; close lid and cook over medium-low for about 25 minutes or until done, depending on size.
Serves 6
_____

looks like my kind of food ...
i will be sure to try this soon .. thanks for posting ..

Okay, Ms. Queen of Cream of Soups ....

Copied and pasted yet ANOTHER one of your easy-peasy, good-looking recipes!

I think I've said this before, but I am a sucker for stuffing!

Thanks again, Debbie! :)

Lee

This looks great and will be hitting my table this week!!! If I did it in my oven what temp and for how long would you recommend?

I don't typically buy chicken breasts and I'm going to cook this. Probably this week. It looks too good not to :) And so simple!

Tried this one for dinner tonight and the whole family loved it!!! DH said it is a "do again"! Thanks for the great recipe!! ;)

Thanks again Debbie :)
I seared the chicken breasts first in some EVOO. It made a great gravy.

Attachments

• Ol-Blue's chicken&stuffing.jpg
    Ol-Blue's chicken&stuffing.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 227
Thanks! I also saved this one. However, since it's just husband & me, I'm thinking I can cut the recipe in half except for the soup & water, just use as much of the "gravy" as I need for 2-3 breast packets, & just have the leftover soup as "soup" for lunch for myself the next day.

What I love about printing out your recipes, Debbie, is that I can look at the finished plate as I'm following it. Keep those photos coming with your recipes! :)

Breezy, I made mine with four breasts and added the extra stuffing mixture into the packets. I knew I wouldn't have any problem eating it all :LOL:
Two are going to get frozen later today.

BreezyCooking, That should work fine. It's a very forgiving recipe so make it your own. Enjoy!

pancanis, Thanks...This is exactly why I started taking photos of the finished product, one to help people see what it should look like while preparing and second, to see if it even looks like something they want to eat. I am a visual type person, I like to see things before making anything even if it doesn't have to do with cooking.

Even my Husband (who hates chicken) said that looks good, he said to make his with cream of mushroom soup so I just might do that just to get him to eat chicken.

Even my Husband (who hates chicken) said that looks good, he said to make his with cream of mushroom soup so I just might do that just to get him to eat chicken.

Cream of mushroom soup would be fine. My husband does not like mushrooms of any kind so I try not to use cream of mushroom if I can help it. I do sneak it past him from time to time though.

Made it tonight for dinner (used mushroom soup). Family loved it. Can't wait to try it on the camp coals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom