Foiled Chicken With Stuffing And Gravy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ol-blue

Sous Chef
The flavor of the stuffing seeps into the chicken giving the chicken a great flavor.
Enjoy! Debbie

FOILED CHICKEN WITH STUFFING AND GRAVY

img_554692_0_94e0130f15c0c2bfaabaa3248f79e310.jpg

2 package(s) GRAVY; Poultry, I Use McCormick.
1 1/2 cup(s) WATER
5 to 6 CHICKEN BREASTS; Boneless Skinless.
1 box(es) (6 ounce) STUFFING MIX; Chicken.
5 to 6 sheets ALUMINUM FOIL; Heavy Duty.
_____

Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, set aside.
In a sauce pan add both packages of gravy mix and 11/2 cups water.
Bring to a boil stirring often.
Lay each chicken breast on a sheet of foil.
Mound stuffing on top of each breast.
Pour gravy over stuffing and fold up foil to make a pouch.
Place on BBQ over medium to medium-low heat or in an oven at 350 degrees 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is done.

Oh, don't go changing up on me now.
I just loaded up on cream of chicken soup for the other foiled chicken recipe :LOL:

Looks great and I can't wait to try this one, too!

Okay, now I'm thinking I need a folder for all the good recipes I keep finding from you. This looks better than the last I saw and my daughter LOVES stuffing (or used to apparently teenagers change tastes without telling you).

This looks wonderful!

I do a different variation as well....Taco Chicken. Spices, salsa, foil. Then add mozza at the end. Divine!

But I think I'm having THIS one tomorrow night now. LOL

Welcome. Got to love quick and easy. I sure do!

;)
There was the time in my life when quick and easy was not consider appropriate, but nowadays … oh wait, I’m not thinking strait here, you were talking about chiiiiicken , sorry……… :LOL::LOL::LOL: sorry, couldn't help my self

Thanks gingerlaurie, I like your Taco Chicken idea. Sounds wonderful. It also gives me some other ideas. Thanks! Debbie

LOL CharlieD. I think you are on the wrong forum,;) but that's Ok because that was funny. That was a good one. :LOL:Debbie

Ol-blue I have to say I always look forward to your posts. I love the fact that you always put the pictures inwith the recipe. Makes so much diference. Thank you. And thank you for undestanding dirty old man joke. ;)

;)
There was the time in my life when quick and easy was not consider appropriate, but nowadays … oh wait, I’m not thinking strait here, you were talking about chiiiiicken , sorry……… :LOL::LOL::LOL: sorry, couldn't help my self

:LOL::LOL: Too funny!!

That looks really good! I want to try it this w/e.

Thanks CharlieD, If you keep coming up with those dirty old man jokes I'll start looking forward toward your posts too. :LOL: I'm glad you like the pictures along with the recipe.

Thanks expatgirl, I love sharing my recipes here.

Back
Top Bottom