Grill'in cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BBQ Fish

Senior Cook
Next time you have a itch to make choclate chip cookies, throw 'em on the grill.
And the best way to do it is by going to the refrigeatedsection and pick up the cookie dough squares.
Get a pie tin (not flimsey) and grease it with butter flavor shortening. Arrange squares neatly in tin, so they melt evenly. Finally do the toothpick test to make sure they are done.
*NOTE* Indirect heat works best!
For charcoal i usually use no more than 14 pieces and a small piece of hickory.
For gas i use low heat and a small piece of hickory also.

Peace

You must really enjoy cooking on the grill:LOL:

That sounds cool though. Someone was just asking about cooking cookies or cake on the grill. I think it was tancow.
Maybe whoever it was will see this.

Yep it twas me......I'll try that next time i do cookies.....I got a chance to bake in the house yesterday cause it was rainy and crappy all day.....thanks for the tip

texasgirl said:
You must really enjoy cooking on the grill:LOL:

What ever gave you that idea?
grillsmile1.gif
And this is me too-->
jazzybass.gif
with out the cig though:mrgreen:

46.gif
So, this would be you and your friends, then?

Actually, the cookie idea is really cool! I've just begun trying desserts on the grill, the last being on Sunday - grilled peaches in a butter/honey/brown sugar/cinnamon glaze topped with blueberries. Yum!

jkath said:
46.gif
So, this would be you and your friends, then?

For conditions above and beyond my controll......I can neither confirm, nor deny, i had anything to do with those way cool cats.

With no formal charges filed that was including, but not limited to......disturbing the peace, excessive noise, casual sipping of an alcoholic beverage, and lay'in down a funk line that would make Bootsy Collins say, "It's on the one baby". Therefor i remain silent!:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom