Grilling can be harmful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah they are nice, inexpensive also.

They are called bear claws. They normally run around $10 US. However online shipping was killing me so I picked up a set at a BBQ competition I was judging at last year.

Absolutely love them.

Take care,

Brian

Thanks, 'Dude. I found them online as Bear Paws. You're right, the shipping s a killer for a low cost item. I think I'll check around here first.

Keltin nailed it on the head!!!

I only could affored to by a used one, I got a steal. I gt the large model, the cypress table, and the cover. Normally that is around $1200.00 and up. Mine was used twice, got it for $350.00.

I felt guilty :angel:.

You paid 350 for all of that....that’s it?!?!?! You should feel guilty. For penance that will be 6 Hail Marys, 5 Our Fathers, give.me.the.egg, 4 hours volunteering at the animal shelter, and 20 hours of community service! :ROFLMAO:

Man, I am suffering from some serious grill envy here!:mrgreen:

There was a guy at work selling a medium BGE with nest and side tables for 350 last month. He had posted it in the online classified sections on our intranet. It’s regularly $699 for just the egg and the nest and tables cost extra. I was torn since I really want the large version, but after an hour of debate, I figured a medium egg was better than no egg, so I called the guy and it was already sold!

He said he sold it in 15 minutes after posting the ad. Argh!

And those pork pullers are pretty cool. I bet they’d give Wolverine (X-Men) a run for his money in a street fight. I’ve got to get a pair!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom