Hamburgers meatloaf style?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giggler

Sous Chef
I am tired of Regular Hamburgers.

I read a recipe of like hamburgers patties with all the stuff you put into a meat loaf, but then formed into patties..bread crumbs,veggies, ketchup...

will a thick meatloaf Hamburger patties stand up on the grill?

Thanks, Eric Austin Tx.

If you don't make them too moist they should. Maybe you can start them by placing a sheet of foil with holes in it on your grill, let them form a crust and bond together, then remove the foil and finish them on the grill..

I am tired of Regular Hamburgers.

I read a recipe of like hamburgers patties with all the stuff you put into a meat loaf, but then formed into patties..bread crumbs,veggies, ketchup...

will a thick meatloaf Hamburger patties stand up on the grill?

Thanks, Eric Austin Tx.

Yes. I use the same recipe for meatball sliders that I use for regular meatballs. You could use a Salisbury steak recipe and do them on the grill as well. Meatloaf sliders/burgers will work too.

Last edited:
I like my burger seasoned with just salt and pepper,then grilled to medium. I never get tired of them. To each his own, I say.

I make the most tender and juicy meatballs. And I use that same recipe for hamburgers. I make sure I add milk to the meat. The enzymes in the milk act as a tenderizer for the meat. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom