Labor Day - 3rd Most Popular BBQ'ing Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barbieq

Assistant Cook
Did you know that Labor Day is the 3rd most popular holiday for barbecuing. July 4 comes in first, and Memorial Day is second.

And The most popular foods on the grill are, in order: burgers #1, steak #2,
hot dogs #3 and chicken #4.

Hope everyone enjoys cooking outdoors today, whatever you're putting on the grill.:chef:

Aww gee... I missed out grilling yesterday on one of the most popular weekends to grill... maybe grilling 4-5 times earlier that week will count towards something :wacko:

:LOL:

It rained all day yesterday, and was grey and cool. I guess the "summer's over" sign is already up......(sigh)

Aww gee... I missed out grilling yesterday on one of the most popular weekends to grill... maybe grilling 4-5 times earlier that week will count towards something :wacko:

I didn't grill yesterday either. I grilled Saturday evening as there was a possibility of rain Monday, which was originally forecasted for Sunday and is mostly coming on Tuesday.

I didn't grill yesterday either. I grilled Saturday evening as there was a possibility of rain Monday, which was originally forecasted for Sunday and is mostly coming on Tuesday.

I didn't grill yesterday but I did do some grilling over the weekend while we were at the boat. Boat grilling counts twice... :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom