Ribs on da grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I swear, people that post to ancient threads... try as we might to deter them. :mrgreen:

Those look pretty good.

Thanks, RL.

I told you last night, Frank... if this ancient thread still hadn't been on the first page of the grilling forum... :rolleyes:

C'mon folks, lets grill somethin' and post it up! :)

I realize this is an old post, but I'm new here to all the conversations, so I hope you'll forgive! You said you cooked indirectly with the outer two burners turned off; do you have a 3-burner or 4-burner? I'd love to try this, and have a rack just waiting for something to happen to it! :yum: I have a 3-burner, and hope this leaves enough room for indirect grilling. Thank you! :)

i never saw this, pac! nice job.

boy, i coulda used this with the last 2 or 3 racks that i turned into shoeleather.

i'm getting close to another attempt, the next time ribs go on sale.

Yah, Pac made some good ribs. I think one can never make them the same. Mebbe good, good as, consistent, better than, coulda used a little more of or a little less of --next time, pretty near perfect, almost the same. But Always Lip Smacking Gob Stopping Delicious.

Thanks. And thanks to all :)
Now I have to go back and see what I posted ;)

Just curious Pac...... What is the "tea method"?

When I wrap them in foil I leave a little room so they can steam. This time I used ice tea as the liquid. I wouldn't say they pick up any tea flavor, but they taste different than if I had used orange juice. Kind of like how beer can chicken picks up a subtle flavor of the steaming liquid.

hmmm, close to a cup maybe, Somebunny? Enough so it steams, but doesn't steam away. The foil will balloon up when they get good steam going. You'll have to give it a try and then tweak it to suit your grill and how they came out.

Ribs, we having ribs?...I have some in the freezer too, but it is too windy here to keep a fire going, and kind of cold too.

I'm kind of wanting ribs myself now, too, lol.
I wish the town store still sold Hormel ribs. They carry a brand now called Plum Rose that are very fatty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom