Smoker King's Grilled Shrimp
1-Pound Large Gulf Shrimp(13/15 Count) (Peeled and Deveined Tail On)
1/2-Cup Olive Oil
2-Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2-Tbsp Brown Sugar
1-Tbsp Tabasco Soy Sauce
1-Finely Chopped Jalapeno
1-Tsp Garlic Powder
1-Tsp Onion Powder
1. Combine all ingredients incuding only the juice of one lime
2. Mix well
3. Add shrimp and coat evenly.
4. Refridgerate for 30 minutes, stirring at 15 minutes to make sure the shrimp are coated evenly
5. Place on skewers, and grill on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning once.
6. They cook very fast, and when they are pink, they are done.
7. Take them off the skewers, sprinkle them with juice from the other lime, and serve.