tabletop grill worth it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
the price is right at $40, but i don't want to buy junk.
i saw it in the Lowes ad. thanks.:)

We have a George Foreman, and think it's great! We also have a couple of older electric ones, but they do tend to smoke up the house a bit, are hard to clean, and just not worth the trouble when we have the gas grill right outside the back door.

we have ageorge foreman, constance, but this is different. it looks like a regular grill and is much bigger.

if they make the house smell, pam, i don't think i'd buy one.

luvs_food said:
the price is right at $40, but i don't want to buy junk.
i saw it in the Lowes ad. thanks.:)
We bought one. I've used it 4 times already. :) It won't replace our big Weber, nor does it replace our "Texas BBQ". However, it does wonderfully cooking steaks, burgers, chicken breasts, etc., for just the two of us.

Raquel said:
We bought one. I've used it 4 times already. :) It won't replace our big Weber, nor does it replace our "Texas BBQ". However, it does wonderfully cooking steaks, burgers, chicken breasts, etc., for just the two of us.

Ditto. That sums it up for me too.

If you enjoy interactive type of meals and entertaining, I'd say it's worth it. I have an old fashioned one and don't find that it makes the house very smelly. I love it. We invite friends over and do an Asian style fondue (hot pot) and then we use the indoor grill to cook thinly sliced meat. Works great! It just makes the meal experience a little more interesting. :)

Are we all talking about the same thing? Although the $40-something grill I bought at Lowe's says "table top", I certainly wouldn't use it inside because it uses propane.

Back
Top Bottom